DALEA RECORDING ARTIST
Lover of cinematic music, Recording Artist and Actress Dalea 'Leah' Rundblad, is an intriguing artist that emerged from the New York scene.
Her story in music began in 2008, when she exchanged her successful career in Fashion Design to focus on her work as an artist.
She founded the now defunct band Quimera Music (Active from 2009-2013) and set out to highlight the best aspects of rock, pop and cinema music. Her first album “Love and Madness” was released with the Argentinian label Twilight Records. She then released her second album titled “IMMORTAL”.
In 2013 Leah decided to pursue a solo career, to continue evolving her voice and music, and to begin wetting her feet as an actress. Seeking to participate only in projects that interest her. With single releases, music videos and cameos in film soundtracks, Dalea began writing and recording her first solo album titled ‘VISITOR’, which released May 24, 2016 to nods from music critics and fans.
To date, Leah continues to release new singles every few months.
You may listen to Dalea's body of work in music via this link: Dalea's Music
DALEA A C T R E S S
In 2018, Leah begun to actively pursue her passion for acting with formal training as well by as expanding her work in the field professionally.
Her genres of interest are Action, Science Fiction and Fantasy.
You can find Dalea's actress card and details exclusively at Actors:
DALEA E D U C A T O R
Dalea was born with Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (CAIS), a genetic condition that many women are born with, but it is not well known to the general population.
After coming forward publicly with her CAIS in 2013, on May 10, 2014 Dalea founded Girl Comet (Señorita Cometa) a bilingual (English/Spanish) diversity awareness and information campaign, highlighting issues related to CAIS and more. Every message is shared with a hopeful and uplifting point of view. Every message is shared with a hopeful and uplifting point of view.
Dalea dedicates Girl Comet's content to all, but especially teens and young adults born with CAIS, to their families or to any other person born with a difference of development.
Links to her videos on this topic can be found here: Girl Comet
In life, we have two choices: Evolve or Repeat
- Dalea Rundblad
• Before dedicating her life to the arts professionally, Dalea was a professional fashion designer in New York City (DKNY, Vanity Fair, Wacoal)
• When her double album "Immortal" released (2012), it was leaked online. It had over 68,000 illegal downloads before link was found and disabled
• Dalea has a genetic variation called 'Complete Androgen insensitivity syndrome' (CAIS), she is female but has XY Chromosomes.
• Dalea is the founder of the CAIS awareness campaign Girl Comet (Born May 2014) She has been featured in Magazines as COSMOPOLITAN, LATINA USA, NPR Radio and UK's VADA, among others
• Her singing voice has been featured in independent films (Jesus The Desire of Ages, Somewhere In Between) and in meditation programs
• Dalea is a speaker on inspiration and diversity, she has been featured in Universities (NYU, UCLA) and Radio (NPR Latino USA)
• Dalea splits her time between LA, NY and Sweden
COPYRIGHT © 2008 - 2021 DALEA RUNDBLAD - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.